W czasie gdy świat staje dosłownie na głowie, wywracając wszystkie podstawowe pojęcia oraz wszystkie dotychczasowe osiągnięcia nauki – co dokonywane jest pod kłamliwym hasłem „follow the science” – rządy, instytucje, pracodawcy w coraz większym stopniu narzucają absurdalne wymagania przymusowego wstrzyknięcia do organizmu niezbadanego, a wykazującego niebezpieczne skutki, preparatu reklamowanego jako „szczepionka przeciwko Covid-19”.
Poniżej, kilka wskazówek i przykładów listów do pracodawcy, z wnioskiem/prośbą o zwolnienie z przymusowego zaszczepienia się. Oczywiście listy te, petycje i wnioski nikomu nie zagwarantują, że pracodawca weźmie je pod uwagę i wielkodusznie skłoni do przyznania exemption, ale należy próbować wszystkich legalnie dostępnych środków.
W obecnej sytuacji, gdy pracodawcy (w USA) niekiedy umożliwiają złożenie wniosku o wyjęcie z obowiązku zaszczepienia się opierając się na przekonaniach religijnych (religious excemption), poniższe listy mogą być przydatne tym katolikom, którzy jako narzędzie obrony wskażą konieczność kierowania się swoim własnym sumieniem, zabraniającym korzystania z niezbadanych szczepionek, wyprodukowanym przy użyciu komórek osób zamordowanych w procesie aborcji – w myśl Katechizmu Kościoła katolickiego mówiącego:
„Człowiek ma prawo działać zgodnie z sumieniem i wolnością, by osobiście podejmować decyzje moralne. „Nie wolno więc go zmuszać, aby postępował wbrew swojemu sumieniu. Ale nie wolno mu też przeszkadzać w postępowaniu zgodnie z własnym sumieniem, zwłaszcza w dziedzinie religijnej ” (KKK 1782)
11 sierpnia 2021
Potrzebujesz RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION Letter do swojego pracodawcy?
WSKAZÓWKI gdy pracodawca wymaga od Ciebie obowiązkowego zaszczepienia się
What Can you Do When Your Employer Mandates a Vaccine.
Summary of this section:
- I would never take an experimental drug to keep a job. If you don’t own the right to your own body then you are a slave. Acceding to such demands are never ending.
Next you will be forced to do something else to even eat.
- Get others at work involved. You cannot take back your world solo. (See Highland Hospital Nurses in Rochester, NY and Methodist hospital nurses in Texas.)
- Copy the Code of federal regulations and highlight the sections below, as well as the Nuremburg Principles.
- Seek out competent legal assistance if necessary.
- Get your local and state legislators involved.
- A form for your employer is below. This is courtesy of Dr. Simone Gold at America’s Frontline Doctors. I am proud to be an AFLDS member in the fight for our freedom. […]
It is illegal under the Code of Federal Regulations to force or coerce anyone into an experiment. These vaccines for COVID–which are not vaccines but “VBGTs”–viral based genetic treatments, (as defined by the FDA) are unapproved genetic novel agents that have never been used in humans before. If you take this treatment you are technically in Phase IV of the FDA trials run by the pharmaceutical manufacturer
Per the Code of Federal Regulations Title 21: Sections 50-57 „Except as provided in §§ 50.23 and 50.24, no investigator may involve a human being as a subject in research covered by these regulations unless the investigator has obtained the legally effective informed consent of the subject or the subject’s legally authorized representative. […]„
The full FDA document can be read here:
The Nuremberg Code of Medical Ethics
A Concise Summary of the 10 Elements of the Nuremberg Code
1. Voluntary consent of the human to be experimented upon is essential.
2. The results of any experiment must be for the greater good of society.
3. Human experiments should be based on previous animal experimentation.
4. Experiments should be conducted by avoiding physical/mental suffering and injury.
5. No experiments should be conducted if it is believed to cause death/disability.
6. The risks should never exceed the benefits.
7. Adequate facilities should be used to protect subjects.
8. Experiments should be conducted only by qualified scientists.
9. Subjects should be able to end their participation at any time.
10. The scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment when injury, disability, or death is likely to occur.
Całość (w pliku PDF): DrLeeMerritt.com
Vaccine Exemption Template Letter
Poniższe źródła wyjaśniają nauczanie Kościoła katolickiego, które mogą być pomocne dla katolika pragnącego odmówić przyjęcia niektórych szczepionek. […]
This resource explains how the Catholic Church’s teachings may lead individual Catholics to decline certain vaccines. It is intended for Catholics who have made a sure judgment in conscience to refuse a vaccine and should be adapted to fully reflect their beliefs and reasoning. It is not a decision-making guide and does not address all legal, medical, and moral considerations. The NCBC has provided such guidance here. It is not a determination that an exemption will be granted.
To Whom It May Concern,
[Name] is a baptized Catholic seeking a religious exemption from an immunization requirement. This letter explains how the Catholic Church’s teachings may lead individual Catholics, including [name], to decline certain vaccines.
The Roman Catholic Church teaches that a person may be required to refuse a medical intervention, including a vaccination, if his or her informed conscience comes to this sure judgment. While the Catholic Church does not prohibit the use of any vaccine, and generally encourages the use of safe and effective vaccines as a way of safeguarding personal and public health, the following authoritative Church teachings demonstrate the principled religious basis on which a Catholic may determine that he or she ought to refuse certain vaccines:
· Vaccination is not morally obligatory in principle and so must be voluntary.
· There is a general moral duty to refuse the use of medical products, including certain vaccines, that are produced using human cells lines derived from direct abortions. It is permissible to use such vaccines only under certain case-specific conditions, based on a judgment of conscience.
· A person’s informed judgments about the proportionality of medical interventions are to be respected unless they contradict authoritative Catholic moral teachings.
· A person is morally required to obey his or her sure conscience, even if it errs.
A Catholic may judge it wrong to receive certain vaccines for a variety of reasons consistent with these teachings, and there is no authoritative Church teaching universally obliging Catholics to receive any vaccine. An individual Catholic may invoke Church teaching to refuse a vaccine developed or produced using abortion-derived cell lines. More generally, a Catholic might refuse a vaccine based on the Church’s teachings concerning therapeutic proportionality. Therapeutic proportionality is an assessment of whether the benefits of a medical intervention outweigh the undesirable side-effects and burdens in light of the integral good of the person, including spiritual, psychological, and bodily goods. It can also extend to the good of others and the common good, which likewise entail spiritual and moral dimensions and are not reducible to public health. The judgment of therapeutic proportionality must be made by the person who is the potential recipient of the intervention in the concrete circumstances, not by public health authorities or by other individuals who might judge differently in their own situations.
At the core of the Church’s teaching are the first and last points listed above: vaccination is not a universal obligation and a person must obey the judgment of his or her own informed and certain conscience. In fact, the Catechism of the Catholic Church instructs that following one’s conscience is following Christ Himself:
In all he says and does, man is obliged to follow faithfully what he knows to be just and right. It is by the judgment of his conscience that man perceives and recognizes the prescriptions of the divine law: “Conscience is a law of the mind; yet [Christians] would not grant that it is nothing more; . . . [Conscience] is a messenger of him, who, both in nature and in grace, speaks to us behind a veil, and teaches and rules us by his representatives. Conscience is the aboriginal Vicar of Christ.”
Therefore, if a Catholic comes to an informed and sure judgment in conscience that he or she should not receive a vaccine, then the Catholic Church requires that the person follow this certain judgment of conscience and refuse the vaccine. The Catechism is clear: “Man has the right to act in conscience and in freedom so as personally to make moral decisions. ‘He must not be forced to act contrary to his conscience. Nor must he be prevented from acting according to his conscience, especially in religious matters.’”
Sincerely in Christ,
[Name and Title]
Wersja PDF, wraz ze wszystkimi przypisami – tutaj
Źródło: NCBC (July 7, 2021) – Defending the Dignity of the Human Person in Health Care and the Life Sciences since 1972
Colorado Catholic Conference
Vaccine Letter Template
opracowany przez America’s Front Line Doctors, Legal Eagle Dream Team
To: Whom It May Concern:
Re: Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Candidates
Any compulsory Covid-19 vaccination requirement is a violation of federal law. I urge you to advise all students that they have the right to refuse or to take any COVID-19 vaccine. Any other action is contrary to federal law.
Covid-19 Vaccines are Experimental.
Covid-19 vaccines are not approved by the FDA. The Covid-19 vaccines are only approved under an Emergency Use Authorization, for investigational use only.1 Covid-19 vaccines lack requisite studies and are not approved medical treatment. The FDA’s guidance on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances … That they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product …”
Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the “FD&C Act”) vests the Secretary of Health and Human Services with the permissive authority to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (“EUAs”) providing that appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed:
1. that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;
2. of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and
3. of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks. 1
The right to avoid the imposition of human experimentation is fundamental, rooted in the Nuremberg Code of 1947, has been ratified by the 1964 Declaration of Helsinki, and further codified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations. In addition to the United States regarding itself as bound by these provisions, these principles were adopted by the FDA in its regulations requiring the informed consent of human subjects for medical research. It is unlawful to conduct medical research, even in the case of an emergency, unless steps are taken to secure informed consent of all participants.3
The following Emergency Use Authorizations have been issued for Covid-19 vaccinations:
12/11/20 Moderna – FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccine for recipients 16 years of age or older.
12/18/20 Pfizer/BioNTech – FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine for recipients 18 years of age or older.
2/27/21 Johnson & Johnson – FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine (aka Janssen vaccine) for recipients 18 years of age or older.
Each of the above EUAs was issued in conjunction with a similar Fact Sheet from the FDA. For example, the Janssen fact sheet contains the following notice:
“INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO VACCINE RECIPIENTS/CAREGIVERS”
As the vaccination provider, you must communicate to the recipient or their caregiver, information consistent with the “Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers” (and provide a copy or direct the individual to the website to obtain the Fact Sheet) prior to the individual receiving the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, including:
• FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, which is not an FDA approved vaccine.
• The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.
• The significant known and potential risks and benefits of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are unknown.4
Clearly, any attempt to force anyone to take a Covid-19 vaccine is a violation of federal law and the conditions under which the Covid-19 vaccine has been authorized for use. The law is clear, experimental medical treatment cannot be mandated.
Businesses are not shielded from liability with experimental agents.
Under the 2005 PREP Act enacted by Congress, pharmaceutical companies that manufacture EUA vaccines are shielded from liability related to injuries and damages caused by their experimental agents. However, any employer, public school, or any other entity or person who mandates experimental vaccines on any human being is not protected from liability for any resulting harm. While vaccine manufacturers may be shielded from liability, your institution is not protected, and neither are you.5
You are hereby on notice that if you illegally or irresponsibly mandate EUA medical therapies on students, such as the experimental Covid-19 vaccine candidates, I may have no choice but to take legal action, and you may be personally liable for resulting harm.
I urge your institution to comply with the FD&C Act and the terms of the EUA and its accompanying Fact Sheet, and to advise all employees of their right to accept or refuse any Covid-19 vaccine. Any other course of action is contrary to federal law.
Thank you for your time and for protecting the best interest of your students.
Sign Name Here
Całość (plik PDF wraz z przypisami): tutaj
- America’s Frontline Doctors – https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/
- The National Catholic Bioethics Center – https://www.ncbcenter.org/
- Przykłady Exemption letters – na stronie Gab.com. Niecenzurowana platforma GAB prowadzi również grupę z wykazem pracodawców nie żądających zaświadczeń o zaszczepieniu się i nie żądających zaszczepienia się pracowników